Sunday, March 27, 2011

the day is so far away

I just can not help but be soooooo excited about July 29th. I am ready to be his wife. I can not wait to walk down the isle and see his face when he sees me. Things are coming along so wonderfully, except the mother-in-law issues. I just want it to stop with her. I deserve a wonderful wedding and I Will have what I want. Funny thing is I am not even asking for a huge wedding, I Want a small family and friends event where we just have fun. I am gonna dance me butt off.... wait that is not a good idea it is one of my best assets (get it LOL) I just can not wait. My Matron of Honor is such a wonderful help, I don't think I could do any of this without her.

Externship is like half way over, I am loving it. I know it takes me a lil bit of time to get things but I try so hard to get all of this. I can not wait til graduation. This is such a huge deal for me, and it is so close...

ok head hurts really bad, I needed to talk to my empty world. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment