Monday, February 7, 2011

BLAH! ... and other things

Everyone around me is getting pregnant... I need to stop trying, I know we want it, but this is getting sooooo hard. Every month being dissapointed and knowing that the morning I "start" I am going to want to do nothing but cry. I hate seeing negative tests too, that is a real bummer. So maybe everyone is right, just stop trying! So I will!!!

It will prob be easier said than done, cause when you want something, you WANT it now. We shall see.

19 days to go and I am an MA extern. I am shooting for a really nice cardiologist office in PHX, and then in August I can start my ultrasound classes. Hopefully it all works out and I can get hired onto the cardio office and keep working there while i further my education. We shall see.

School girls are still school girls. It reminds me why i hated high school so much. I had very few friends in high school and the ones i did have were ususally guys. I was just that way, girls and I did not get along. And it is has not really changed. I have one GREAT friend now who I know is a true friend cause even after months of barley talking we still can pick up and have a wonderful time together out of no where.

I am so bummed that my mom is coming out for her bday to Vegas and it is during the week so I can not even go drive to see her for a day. That sucks. I wish I could, it would be sooooo much fun.

I need to go get some more music on my iPod... it is still to low on the enjoyment scale. I try to add more each week, but with everything I sometimes forget. I need to get some more suggestions again on different music from friends.

OK off to eat some cookies have a glass of milk then go to bed... dream of wonderful things to come and get up in the am and do it all over again.

Love to all
(not that anyone reads this)

No comments:

Post a Comment