Sunday, November 14, 2010

I heart music

yes I really do. I love music. It calms me, helps me when I am down. Takes away my anger, gives me a release in life, comforts me, says exactly what I need to say without me saying it out loud. How can you not love music. It is good for your soul. If I could I would listen to music all day and all night. Maybe I would be smarter, they have to have some study about that. I may have expressed this before, I just have to do it again. Music is great, for all. I am sitting here studying and listen to music and I actually feel like I am getting more of it and I feel like I am being productive all because I have my music to keep me going... The TV is just distracting (so is my blogs and twitter) and I just ignore it and pop in my headphones and I am in my own world. IT IS GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment