Saturday, November 13, 2010

trying...

I don't know why it is so hard to concentrate today. I am trying really hard to focus in this information, and i keep drifiting off. The words look like gibberish and they make me more and more confused as I read more... I know I have a lot on my mind, but that usually does not hinder my ability to focus on a book to make a good grade on a test... maybe I need a break.... I keep taking breaks, it is not helping. I keep looking at the clock, wondering when 3 is going to hit, cause maybe then I wont feel so blah. I don't know how that will change any of it.

I really do have a lot on my mind. Wonder how others are doing today, missing certain people too much that it hurts. Trying to still figure out this choice of where to stay on my vacation. Why is the dog barking? There is no one here but me and a sleeping man. Ah the sun is changing and hitting my eyes through the window.

I need help, I really do, I need to find an outlet and get this frustration out of my system...

No comments:

Post a Comment