Friday, November 19, 2010

NEw Day

Today is a new day... WEll everyday is a new day, but today feels different. I woke up and felt something differnt. I don't know what it is, but something is gonna happen. Maybe I will finally win the lottery, no no wait you have to play to win.... Ok maybe I am not gonna be rich, maybe I will have a day where I don't want to smack someone stupid, maybe I will hear from someone that I have not talked to in a long time. SOmething is gonna happen. (I would like to get some money tho LOL)

Finished another set of classes yesterday. I know i have 2 A's, I am waiting on my last grade to be posted. I  hope it is an A cause I don't want to mess up my GPA. I have worked my butt off for my grades. I am ready for 3 new classes. I get to start injections this time around... oooooo I get to poke people LOL.

ok off to do something

No comments:

Post a Comment