Tuesday, November 9, 2010

walkingdead

so if this widespread virus that kills of humans then they become walkingdead, what would you be? I would hope to be alive but in a safe place, but then again there prob isn't a safe place, so do I decide to be dead or walkingdead? Oh man this is hard... I am thankful we are a pretty healthy world, nothing huge like THAT to worry about. We have some horrible diseases, but with science we are working to cure a lot of them. I wish anyone that is I'll the best of luck in life, my biggest illness was my gullbladder, and that alone made me a mess, I can only imagine what others go through. (huge run on sentence there)

I want to go ghost hunting, I want to talk to a ghost. That would be so much fun. Yes I believe in ghosts, I think it is very possible. The pizza hut by my house is supposed to haunted, that is cool.

ok I am done babbling, sleep time!

No comments:

Post a Comment